Saturday, February 20, 2010

welcome to the wonderful world of blog.

blog- (blŏg) an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called a weblog.

Hmm... so this is blogging. What an ugly word. Blog. If a frog ever burped, I'm pretty sure it would sound something similar to "Blog." Interesting. Anyways... If you're expecting something deep in a blog from me, I'm sorry, but I'm probably going to disappoint. My blogs are flat out to share my thoughts. Feelings? Not so much. An online diary? Definitely not. I'm just here to share my mind. Some thoughts may be a little humorous but most will be just extremely random.

[clever 'blog ya later' phrase here]
-aglenn.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on getting a blog. they're basicly awesome. (:

    ReplyDelete